- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 cup 'shrooms
- 1-2 cups spinach
- yummy cheese
- butter/olive oil
- Sea Love Sea Salt
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons of butter/oil in your fave non-stick omelette pan or iron skillet over medium heat.
- Toss in 'shrooms until soft.
- Add spinach until wilted.
- Scramble 4 eggs until fluffy, mix in chopped parsley, pour over mushroom spinach mix.
- Turn heat down to medium low, cook for 2-3 minutes or until firm.
- Pull off of heat, grate cheese over top, put under broiler until melted.
- Season with Sea Love and enjoy!